Wednesday 15 July 2015

A completed shed & a happy wildflower spot...

Today I spent another lovely and peaceful 4 and a half hours at the allotment. I really love the summer holidays! It's lovely and quiet down there and I was able to potter about and get some useful things done!


My shed is now completely finished! I now have two hanging baskets on the side filled with violas which are on the verge of flowering. The box on the front of the door seems to be doing really well too! I think next year I might use the boxes and baskets on the front for strawberries. 


I also got the gate painted (to match the shed of course!) and the inside of the door needed a few coats of blue as well. I'm really happy with the blue and cream combination. 
 I also got all the gardening tools hung up and even cleaned the windows inside and out! It's now spotless! 


The plants on the inside seem to be pretty happy as well. Plenty chillies, cucumbers and peppers coming along nicely. 


I noticed some of the sprouts have started to properly show themselves as well! Hopefully I'll get a decent return on them- the plants are pretty big now!

And here are just a few photos from around the pond of the wildflower section- I think it's looking pretty awesome- exactly as I wanted it to be honest! And every visit something new keeps poking it's flowery head above the rest. 







No comments:

Post a Comment